Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Louis Vuitton affects your design process

I started designing because I couldn Zhua see anyone creating the kind of clothing, I want to buy.How do you participate with the capsuleI think a homeless man told me on the street one day, there is such a new program capsule. So I say, fuck, if he said I should do, then I will.Whats the inspiration behind this season / idea / theme Louis Vuitton.How would you do if you werent designMay be firefighters. . , Or fishermen. Any work, and Pian start You will usually turn to for inspirationMusic, but my music inspiration must be hidden, because it is the 20th-century phenomenon. Other inspiration comes from my 19th century hero. And my lovely girlfriend.

What other designers / artists (any kind) you admire and whyImport and Export pleased to know, never Maas Stefan Miljanich who runs the Gilded Age, and Chris Isenberg. They are a good fellow, yes. The Kings of Leon. Talented group.What movie / television has been inspiring you recentlyNone. All the Louis Vuitton Tambour Automatic Watches is close to I get Ting atching TV Even so, I was high.Music is how it affects your design process The impact of music in many efforts to articulate. Such energy, you a real top tune from the course. Like most Italian people how to be invincible, when they heard the Rocky theme.What kind of music, you will say, fits, your brand, if anyLeadbelly, Ramones, Alice in Chains, Tom Waits, Joy Division, Leon King, jam, Jim Carroll, the modern lovers. ... Music and Barking Irons go together like chicken and Chinese broccoli.

The moment you listen toAnd a loss by the jam and we are here to show them a lot in a few weeks ago, King Eaton rifles. Some of Judas Priest had. And WILCO.Wheres the most exciting music from now and whyI Feng rise forever in my heart held in Manchester, England. What the fuck town. How many classic bands from there Now, I may not be in the pulse, but I do not Zhua only see a spot, the source of more than a few bands. Everything is so fractured.What was the last to tell you to goLeon King, Roseland.Louis Vuitton Inventeur Belt next.If you could go back five years, give yourself some advice, what would it beHoly SH T. I wooden pestle washed his face, said people who listen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment